Become a friend of the Whitstable Biennale
The 2016 Whitstable Biennale included new commissions by some of the UK’s most exciting artists, including Mikhail Karikis, Sarah Wood and Louisa Martin. Artists shown at the Biennale have gone on to show at some of the most prestigious venues in the world, and to win major prizes. By becoming a friend of the Whitstable Biennale, you help us to support the development of new and important art and ideas.
“The Whitstable piece has been really important for my practice. It’s informed much of my work over the last five years. I keep coming back to it, it’s been like an anchor for my work. I’ve presented the piece and talked about it all over the world.”
Lee Campbell, Fall and Rise, Whitstable Biennale 2008
Your contribution of £50 will go directly to commissioning new art.
– Acknowledgement on our website
– Invitations to special events including our launches and previews where you have a chance to meet our artists.
– Priority booking for our festival tours and talks
– A half price festival film pass (2016 Festival)
– Invitations to future events and talks with our artists
If you would like to purchase as a gift for someone, you can give us their name when filling in the form.
Buy Now – select your Gift Aid option and click ‘Become a Friend’
Select Gift Aid option: